19:23 12th Oct, 2017
Apple iPhone 8 Now Available On Paytm Mall Ahead Of Diwali For Rs 46,950
The discounted price is part of the ongoing Maha Cashback Sale.
At the ongoing Maha Cashback Sale, e-commerce platform Paytm Mall has announced the new iPhone 8 for Rs 46,950 on the occasion of Diwali.
The discounted price comes after a flat cash back of Rs 9,000 with the promo code ‘YBSPECIAL’ and an additional Rs 6,000 cash back for Yes Bank Credit Card customers that will be credited within 24 hours of the phone getting shipped.
The iPhone 8 64 GB and 256 GB variants are now available on Paytm Mall at an effective price of Rs. 46,950 And Rs 59,800 respectively, while the iPhone 8 Plus 64 HB and 256 GB models are being sold at Rs. 58,000 and Rs. 71,000 respectively.
Both 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch variants with Retina HD displays are available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold color options. It also features an aerospace-grade aluminium band.
The iPhone 8 features an all‑new most durable glass design that supports wireless charging. The phone can now resist water and dust and comes fitted with an A11 Bionic chip, the most powerful and smartest chip ever on a smartphone.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000