20:10 04th Oct, 2017
Xiaomi Set To Launch Mi Mix 2 In India On Oct 10
The standard edition of Mi Mix 2 was launched in three variants in China.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi seems to be all set to finally launch its second generation bezel-less smartphone, the Mi Mix 2, in India on Oct 10.
The launch date has been confirmed by the teaser that has been shared by the company recently, which claims that the Xiaomi phone will be launched officially at an event held in New Delhi.
With this launch, it is worth noting that, the smartphone will be joining the bezel-less smartphone bandwagon in the country, along with Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and Note 8, LG Q6 and Vivo V7 Plus. The announcement first came as a tweet by Xiaomi India MD Manu Kumar which read, “The wait is over.. #MiMIX2 is coming to India! Come Oct 10 and hail the Mi MIX 2."
To recall, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 comes with a 5.99 inch FHD display with 18:9 display ratio. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at up to 2.4 GHz, paired with a 6 GB RAM. The device also comes in a Special Edition variant which features up to 8 GB RAM.
The standard edition of Mi Mix 2 was launched in three variants in China - 6 GB RAM / 64 GB ROM, 6 GB RAM / 128 GB ROM, and 6 GB RAM / 256 GB ROM.
The camera department includes a 12 MP Sony IMX836 sensor with 1.25 micron pixel on the rear with a 5 MP sensor on the front. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB Type C.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000