Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:53 12th Sep, 2017
Xiaomi Goes Bezel-Less Again With The Mi Mix 2
The new phone is smaller and lighter than the predecessor.
French industrial designer, Philippe Starck, has collaborated with Xiaomi yet again. This time around, the two have introduced the sequel to last year's peculiar device, the Mi Mix. Dubbed as the Mi Mix 2, the new phone comes with the almost bezel-less design.
According to the company, the Mix 2 is smaller and lighter than the original. a 5.99-inch FullHD+ screen. With a screen-to-body ratio of about 93 percent, the new phone is smaller and lighter compared to its predecessor. The phone is made of fancy premium materials such as aluminium and ceramic.
The Mi Mix 2 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chipset. The device runs Android Nougat with a Xiaomi MIUI 9 on top of it. In the photography department, you get a 12-megapixel camera with Sony IMX386 optics. The snapper also has 4-axis OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation).
Base model of the Mi Mix 2 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage costs 3299, which roughly translates to Rs 32,000. For 128 GB version, you will have to pay 3599 yuan. Xiaomi has also introduced a special edition device with ceramic body priced at 4699 yuan which roughly comes to Rs 46,000).
Tutuapp ShowBox Mobdro
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000