Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:05 11th Sep, 2017
Xiaomi Takes On The MacBook Pro With Mi Notebook Pro
Xiaomi's sleek laptop runs Windows 10.
Xiaomi's big event is underway in Beijing and the first product to break cover is Mi Notebook Pro. Not only it sounds like the MacBook Pro, but also looks like one.
However, it is the pricing and the operating system that separates the two. Obviously, Xiaomi's offering is relatively cheaper and it belongs to Microsoft's Windows camp.
The machine is powered by eight generation Intel Core i7 processors. Users can choose the configuration of up to 16 GB RAM,
256 GB SSD, and Nvidia GeForce MX150 dedicated GPU. The Mi Notebook Pro features a 15.6-inch screen, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The laptop's body is made of magnesium alloy. You get a USB Type-C port and two full size USB ports. The machine features a backlit chiclet keyboard. For security, it packs in a fingerprint sensor powered by Microsoft's Windows Hello.
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro base model will come with Intel Core i5 processor coupled with 8 GB RAM. It will be priced at CNY 5600 (approx Rs 55,000). The high-end model powered by the Intel Core i7 processor with 16 GB RAM will set you back for CNY 7000, which roughly translates to Rs 69,000.
Tutuapp ShowBox Mobdro
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000