08:57 08th Sep, 2017
Vivo Launches V7+ At Rs 21,990
The smartphone features a full vision display and a 24 MP selfie camera.
Vivo has finally launched its new selfie-focused smartphone, the Vivo V7+ in India, yesterday, for a price tag of Rs 21,990. The phone is currently up for pre-orders till September 15 and just as we expected earlier, you can purchase the device on Flipkart and Amazon.
The smartphone features a Full View Display with very thin bezels on the side, and to make the design more interesting, the device features no physical home button on the front. You can find the fingerprint scanner on the rear panel.
Focused mainly on selfies, this smartphone by Vivo sports a 24 MP front facing camera, claimed to be able to capture pictures in portrait modes as well. However, technically, it doesn’t feature a dual camera module on the front.
As far as display is concerned, the device comes with an 18:9 aspect ratio pretty much like many other full vision displays out there in the market. And, the screen size is 5.99 inches diagonally. According to the company, the ViVo V7+ comes with a screen-to-body ratio of 84 per cent.
Moving further, the Vivo V7+ features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz coupled with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. It also packs a 3,225 mAh battery and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with the company’s very own FunTouch OS skin on top of it. The device will be available in two color options — Matte Black and Gold.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000