15:08 22nd Aug, 2017
WhatsApp Rolls Out Colorful Status Feature On Android & iOS
The feature allows you to choose specific font, background color, and embed links of your interest.
WhatsApp has finally announced the color status feature similar to what we can see on Facebook, after being spotted on the Beta version recently.
The new feature allows you to create colorful text-based status updates and thus, brings in the fun element of using WhatsApp. To customize text statuses, users can choose a specific font and background color.
With the rollout of this new feature, sharing text updates would definitely be more interesting once again. Additionally, it is also said that WhatsApp now allows users to embed links within the status updates itself, making it a little more like Snapchat.
However, for these features to work, you will have to download the recent WhatsApp application from App Store or Play Store. The new feature is available on iPhone and Android phones. Also, users can now view Status updates on WhatsApp for the web.
To recall, WhatsApp recently rolled out an update to its iOS app that allows users to easily bold, strikethrough, or italicise text by just holding tapping and holding the text. With all these interesting updates rolling out on WhatsApp every now and then, it definitely looks like the instant messaging application is concentrating more on satisfying users and give them more than they can imagine.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000