09:55 17th Aug, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 May Feature 6.4 Inch Display And 6 GB RAM
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has been recently spotted on benchmarking websites like AnTuTu and GFXBench.
It looks like more details pertaining to the much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are surfacing as we approach the official launch date; the latest being enlisted on both AnTuTu and GFXBench.
Going by the recent leak, as spotted on the benchmarking websites, the smartphone would be featuring a 6 GB of RAM and has managed to score over 179,000 on AnTuTu. However, considering the fact that Samsung is known to bring its flagship smartphones in two different variants, we expect the same to repeat with the Galaxy Note 8.
Adding further, the latest listing on the benchmarking websites clearly suggest that the Galaxy Note 8 would be sporting a 6.4 inch display with 1080 x 2220 pixels resolution.
Apparently, the Galaxy Note 8 which we are looking in the AnTuTu listing seems to be the Chinese version, as we can see the model number as SM-N9500. We can also see in the listing that the smartphone would be featuring a Snapdragon 835 processor with dual camera setup (12 MP and 8 MP) and Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box.
However, on the other hand, the GFXBench listing shows some differences such as Exynos 8895 processor with Mali-G71 GPU powering it up instead of the Snapdragon 835. We can also see that GFXBench mentions possibilities of higher resolution than what is listed on AnTuTu.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets