12:10 19th Jul, 2017
Samsung Z4 Tizen LTE Smartphone Gets Spreadtrum LTE Chipset
The chipset was launched in to the market in June, this year.
Spreadtrum’s latest 4G Chipset SC9830K was recently launched in to the market, and now, it has been announced that the Samsung Z4 Tizen LTE smartphone will be powered by the same chipset.
The Samsung Z4, Tizen 3.0 OS based 4.5” WVGA (480x800) TFT capacitive touch screen model supports a 4G LTE, VoLTE, and VoWiFi* solution powered by Spreadtrum’s LTE 28nm quad-core SoC platform SC9830K, features 1GB RAM/8 GB storage, a micro SD slot up to 128GB, and Dual SIM / Single SIM (May differ by markets and mobile operators), according to a recent press release.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Z4 packs a rear 5-megapixel camera with Dual LED flash (F2.2), and a front 5-megapixel camera with Flash LED (F2.2).
Speaking further about the new chipset, it is worth noting that it consists of 28nm quad-core 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A7 5-mode (LTE (FDD/TDD LTE), TDSCDMA/WCDMA/HSPA(+) & GSM/GPRS/EDGE) baseband chip SC9830K, power management chip SC2723M, RF chip SR3593S, and Spreadtrum’s 3in1 connectivity chip SC2331S.
Leo Li, Chairman and CEO of Spreadtrum commented, “Spreadtrum is always committed to make continued design wins for Samsung with its complete mobile platform solutions. We are pleased that Samsung Z4 platform chose Spreadtrum’s LTE solution for the first time that builds on our long standing relationship. It’s exciting to see our technology enabling our large world top-tier device manufacturers such as Samsung to become more successful global players.”
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets