17:16 14th Jul, 2017
Lenovo MP1060 10,000 mAh Power Bank Now Available In India
The power bank comes with temperature control and ensures that batteries operate in a safe range.
Lenovo has recently announced the launch of its new power bank with 10,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery dubbed as the MP1060. It has a redefined 3D nano grade metal carved texture and is claimed to be portable and light weight. It is said to be loaded with polymer battery which acts as the best companion for your device.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank comes with a price tag of Rs 1,299 and is available exclusively on Flipkart. It comes with a protection circuit along with input and output capacity of DC 5V 2.1A MAX.
The power bank is compatible with almost all smartphones and tablet PCs and according to a press release, it takes around 4.5 hours with 2.1A adapter to actually charge it completely.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank is also equipped with temperature control and ensures that the batteries operate in a safe range. Not only this, the power bank is also equipped with technology that prevents overcharging and discharging from the Lithium-Polymer batteries. So you stay worry-free and charged up always.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000