15:24 12th Jul, 2017
LG Q Series Smartphones Now Official
The new Q Series smartphones come with FullVision display found in LG G6.
LG has today unveiled its new series of smartphones in the mid-range dubbed as Q6, Q6+ and Q6α with FullVision display that was found on LG’s flagship device G6.
LG Q6 comes with a 5.5 inch FullVision full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 while being powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor and 3 GB RAM. It also comes with a 32 GB ROM and a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera. On the connectivity end, it features a 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and GPS, while it is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery.
On the other hand, the LG Q6 also comes in two other variants — the Q6+ and Q6α. While the Q6+ features a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, the Q6α comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. Rest other specs remain the same on all the three models.
Speaking about the smartphone’s launch, it is worth noting that these should be reaching the Asian market by August, followed by other markets like Europe, Latin America, and North America. However, there seems to be no information about the smartphone’s price tags.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000