13:46 23rd Jun, 2017
ZTE Launches Small Fresh 5 With Dual Rear Camera
It looks like the dual-rear camera setup is becoming a basic requirement with each passing day.
ZTE has finally launched a new smartphone dubbed as ‘Small Fresh 5’ which is a successor to its ‘Small Fresh 4’ that was launched last year in China.
Going by the current trend, the company has included a dual rear camera setup in this phone with a 13 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP secondary sensor for capturing the depth of field.
Apart from this, the ZTE Small Fresh 5 comes with a 5 inch HD display while being powered by a quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor paired with either 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM or 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM options.
The smartphone comes with a price tag of CNY 999 for the 3 GB RAM variant and CNY 1,399 for the 4 GB RAM model. This translates to around Rs 9,400 and Rs 13,200 respectively. It is also announced to be available in Dark Grey, Grass Green, Elegant Gold, and Glacier Blue color options.
The Small Fresh 5 by ZTE runs on Android 7.1 Nougat based MiFavor UI 4.2 out of the box and also features a 5 MP front facing camera for capturing selfies. It also supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, and GPS, while it houses a 2,500 mAh battery to back up all its features.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000