Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:17 04th Oct, 2011
HTC Announces Sensation XE
Equipped with 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU.
HTC has unveiled the new Sensation XE, which will feature Beats Audio technology by including Beats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones. The XE promises improved performance and battery life compared to the original Sensation.
The phone boats of a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU working in tandem with the Adreno 220 GPU. It sports an 8 MP snapper, 786 MB RAM, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, MHL-enabled microUSB port, and a microSD card slot. The device runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC's custom layer of Sense 3.5 UI.
Although a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU might sound too much for a mobile phone, I won't complain as long as it doesn't hamper battery life. Then again, developers will provide justification for such absurdly powerful devices in the form of complex 3D games.
HTC Sensation XE is expected to be available across Asia Pacific by the end of this month. However, there is no word on pricing yet.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets