Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:24 22nd May, 2017
Images Of Nokia 9 Prototype Surface On The Internet
The upcoming phone is expected to pack-in the Snapdragon 835 chipset.
Nokia seems to be working hard on its next phone. Dubbed as the Nokia 9, this handset is supposed to be a flagship as opposed to the budget and mid-range 6, 5, and 3.
Thanks to the images aquired by Frandroid.com, we have got a sneak peak at Nokia's first flagship phone under HDM. Although the phone is in a blue plastic cover, you can clearly see the metal body. However, it keeps you guessing the design. The images do confirm the presence of a 3.5 mm audio jack and USB-C port.
The images of some apps reveals some specifications. For starters, you get the Snapdragon 835 chipset. The phone has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The 5.2-inch has pixel dimensions of 2560×1440. All this definitely sounds worthy of a flagship save for the camera, which settles for 13-megapixel sensor. On the bright side, it features a dual sensor assembly, which can bring a lot of neat features to the tabel
Tutuapp ShowBox Mobdro
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000