12:37 17th May, 2017
Samsung Unveils Galaxy J3 2017 Variant
The smartphone is currently available in the US for $179.99 and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung has unveiled its new smartphone in its Galaxy J Series of mid-range phones, dubbed as the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). The smartphone is currently launched in the US for a price of $179.99 which roughly translates to around Rs 11,500 and is said to be available online and AT&T retail stores.
Technically speaking, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with a 5 inch HD display and is powered by 1.4 GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos 7 processor. The device also features a 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
It also comes with a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera, while carrying a ‘Beauty Effect’ in Selfie mode. The device’s internal storage can also expanded up to 256 GB via microSD card.
On the connectivity options, the device supports 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and sensors such accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. The device also sports a 2,600 mAh battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which is definitely pretty interesting.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets