12:49 15th May, 2017
Samsung May Soon Launch Galaxy J7 Max In India
The smartphone may be featuring an octa-core processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 5.7 inch FHD display, and 3,300 mAh battery.
It looks like Samsung is all set to launch its new smartphone under the ‘J’ series, which is being reported to be released in India by second week of June for an expected price of under Rs 20,000.
The smartphone’s leaked specifications has been reported via a post published on TheMobileIndian.com recently which reveals that the Samsung device being claimed to be Galaxy J7 Max would be coming with a 5.7 inch FHD display while being powered by a 1.6 GHz oct-core MediaTek MT6757V processor coupled with a 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
Adding further, the leak was first reported by Slashleaks.com and it further specifies that the device would be coming with a 13 MP rear camera and 13 MP front facing camera, while a 3,300 mAh battery backs it up. The smartphone would also be most likely running on Android Nougat out of the box, while we may get to see the device in two color options: Black and Gold.
The device would also be featuring Smart Glow 2.0 and Samsung Pay Mini included in the package. However, as always, we would recommend you to actually wait until the smartphone maker official makes an announcement on the same, and until then, it is advised to take this with a pinch of salt.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets