12:27 10th May, 2017
Official Renders Of Zopo Speed X Are Now Revealed
Dual rear camera module seems to be the key highlight of this device.
Chinese smartphone maker Zopo is all set to hit the high-end Indian smartphone market with their new product, the ZOPO Speed X. And, with this plan in the pipeline, the company has now released a couple of official renders of the device.
The key highlight of the upcoming ZOPO Speed X is that, it is going to be ZOPO’s first dual camera smartphone. One can get the most out of two rear cameras - a 13MP primary camera that works with a 2MP secondary camera that allows you to take stunning pictures with bokeh effect, face beauty mode, timelapse mode, and much more. The smartphone also features a selfie camera with 13 MP sensor along with a soft LED flash light feature.
The company touts about this soft LED flash in its recent press release as ‘holding a lamp on the front, giving your face a soft radiant complexion so good-looking selfies can be taken anytime anywhere.’
However, further information including the smartphone’s core specification and its display screen size, along with the official price tag will be announced along side the launch. As of now, the Speed X is expected to launch in India by end of May 2017.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000