12:45 09th May, 2017
ZTE Nubia Z17 Leaked On Weibo
The smartphone is listed with 8 GB and 6 GB RAM variants, along with dual rear camera setup.
Many were surprised when ZTE just launched Z17 Mini smartphone at an event held in China last month, while the much talked about Z17 smartphone was absent. Now, it looks like the company is finally ready to bring the device into the smartphone market.
The Nubia Z17 smartphone has been leaked recently in a listing along with information about its technical specifications. The smartphone is listed with an 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM along with the expected 6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM variant, according to a screenshot of the listing, as shared by a Weibo user, reports Gadgets360.
The screenshot also suggests that the smartphone would be coming with a near bezel-less curved display, while a dual-camera setup with 23 MP + 12 MP sensors may be found at back, along with the fingerprint scanner. Also, according to the listing, the smartphone may be coming in Grey color option.
Other specifications also include a 5.5 inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 support. The smartphone would be running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000