Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:55 31st May, 2012
Despite Bharat Bandh, Samsung Launches Its GALAXY S III In India For Rs 43,200
Unfortunately, BJP and the allies make sure that no one comes out to buy it.
After a month of speculation regarding its launch date, Samsung has finally brought its flagship Android handset, the Galaxy S III to India. Reportedly, it predecessor has sold more than 20 million devices worldwide, so expect this handset to be a bigger hit among the Android fans.
As reported earlier, it's powered by a quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 4212 chipset. Gaming will be taken care of by the Mali 400MP GPU. The phone features a 4.8" Super AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x720. Other specs include an 8 MP main and a front 1.9 MP camera, 1 of GB RAM, 16 \ 32 \ 64 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, micro-USB port with MHL and USB-OTG (On the Go) support, 3.5 mm jack, 2100 mAh battery, and a standard set of sensors. The device measures 5.4" (l) x 2.8" (w) x 0.3" (9 mm) (d) mm, and tips the scales at 133 grammes.
The GALAXY SIII runs on Ice Cream Sandwich with a TouchWiz 4.0 UI flavour. The gadget offers S Voice feature that will probably take on Apple's Siri. The device's MRP is Rs 43,200, but the actual selling price will be slightly lesser.
Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri along with Samsung executives.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000