16:21 02nd May, 2017
Samsung Launches New QLED TVs; Price Starts From Rs 3,14,900
The new range of QLED TVs feature no-gap wall mounting solution and feature Quantum Dot technology.
Samsung India has recently announced the launch of five new QLED TVs with price tags starting from Rs 3,14,900 all the way up to a whopping Rs 24,99,900. The five models include Q7, Q7F, Q8, Q8C, and Q9.
It is being said that Samsung has also announced a pre-book offer where-in people who book a QLED TV between May 2 and May 21 would be getting a Samsung Galaxy S8+ Gold Color smartphone for free.
Technical speaking, the Samsung Q7, Q8, and Q8C, and Q9 will be coming with 55 inch, 65 inch, and 75 inch display panels, while the Samsung Q7F will be featuring 55 inch and 65 inch display panels. Also, adding further, it is worth noting that the new QLED TVs featured Quantum Dot technology, which basically turns light into color, according to the company.
Along with this technology on the new display panels, Samsung also boasts of developing a new no-gap wall mounting solution that will make the QLED TVs sit ‘absolutely flush with the wall’. Also, on the other hand, users will be getting other mounting options as well, including a Gravity Stand and a Studio Stand.
Additionally, the new QLED TVs also feature new smart TV interface that includes voice control, support for the company’s Smart View app on smartphones, Samsung TV Plus service, and Shazam music service as well.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets