13:54 01st May, 2017
HTC U Spotted On GeekBench
The smartphone’s benchmark scores are similar to that of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Rumours have for quite some time suggested that HTC U, which is also known as HTC U 11, would be launching on May 16. However, with this date nearing, it looks like we have a GeekBench listing that has been spotted revealing information about technical specifications of the smartphone.
According to the GeekBench listing with codename HTC CBP, the upcoming HTC U device has given out a result of 1912 in a single-core test and 6137 score in the multi-core test, which is quite similar to what we had seen when Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone featured on the benchmarking website.
Well, this may be because of the same Snapdragon 835 processor being listed in the benchmark listing of the HTC U, pretty much like Galaxy S8 and S8+. Along with this, the listing also displays that we may see a 4 GB RAM in the upcoming smartphone by HTC while it runs on Android 7.1.1.
Having said this, it is also worth recalling that a few reports leaked earlier have suggested that the device may sport a 5.5 inch QHD display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection, along with 12 MP IMX363 sensor on the rear and a 16 MP Sony IMX351 sensor at the front. The device has also been suggested that it would be featuring either 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage, 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, along with connectivity options like WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000