13:16 21st Apr, 2017
Rumours About Xiaomi Mi Note 3 And Mi Mix 2 Surface Online
Mi Note 3 may feature OLED display while Mi Mix 2 may come with 93 percent screen-to-body ratio.
Just as Xiaomi officially announced the much rumoured smartphone Mi 6, it looks like the rumour mills are filled with speculations pertaining to yet another Xiaomi smartphone.
Being called as Mi Note 3, the recent leak comes via Weibo, when a user tipped that Xiaomi would more likely be launching Mi Note 3 with OLED display in the 3rd quarter of 2017.
However, it is also worth noting that no specific detailed information about the smartphone is available yet, apart from few reports that actually claims the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 to come with Snapdragon 835 processor under the hood.
It doesn’t just stop there. Along side Mi Note 3, the Chinese smartphone company is also being rumoured to launch the Mi MIX 2 as well, which is, obviously the successor to the Mi Mix that made roars in the smartphone industry with its bezel-less design.
According to a recent report published on BGR, it is expected that the Mi MIX 2 would be coming with 93 percent screen-to-body ration compared to 91.3 percent ration on the original Mi Mix.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (March, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000