13:14 20th Apr, 2017
Moto E4 Leaked Online On GeekBench
The listing suggests the smartphone would come with 2 GB RAM and 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC.
Lenovo subsidiary Motorola’s new smartphone under the E Series, the Moto E4 seems to have appeared online in forms of rumours and leaks for quite some time.
Now, just ahead of official announcement, the Moto E4 has appeared on benchmarking site GeekBench, while giving us clear information on few of its technical specifications.
The listing on GeekBench is said to have been first spotted by Roland Quandt, and according to a screenshot shared on his Twitter handle, the Moto E4 has managed to get a single-core score of 551 and multi-core score of 1514.
Image via GSMArena.com
Technical speaking, the screenshot clearly hints us at a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor clocked at 1.25 GHz under the hood while being paired with a 2 GB of RAM.
Apparently, no further information has been provided on the listing. However, going by previous leaks, we may expect the Moto E4 to come with a 4,000 mAh battery or a 2,800 mAh battery. Well, actually there have been different reports with different rumours spotted online.
TAGS: Moto E
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000