16:34 19th Apr, 2017
Amazon Launches Fire TV Stick For Rs 3,999
The Fire TV Stick comes with an introductory offer that credits Rs 499 back to user’s Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon has recently launched its competitor to Chromecast, christened as Fire TV Stick, for Rs 3,999 in India, available on Amazon India online portal and also other retailers such as Reliance Digital and Croma, from April 20.
The Fire TV Stick comes with a USB Drive that can be plugged into a HD Television set, and includes a remote to access content via WiFi connection.
Image via BGR
Speaking about the Fire TV Stick, it is worth noting that Amazon has, along with the device, rolled out an introductory offer under which people who purchase the device before May 31 and also subscribe to an annual membership for Prime Video.
This new offer will actually credit Rs 499 back to buyers Amazon Pay balance. Apparently, users who are already Amazon Prime members can also avail this introductory offer, boasts the company.
The new Amazon Fire TV Stick allows users to gain access to over 3,000 apps, games and other services directly on their HD TV sets.
Technically speaking, the Fire TV Stick features quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, and WiFi 802.11 ac MIMO for connectivity. It also supports voice control-enables remote.
TAGS: Amazon Fire TV
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (March, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000