15:17 07th Apr, 2017
Samsung Launches Galaxy C7 Pro For Rs 27,990
The smartphone comes with pretty interesting feature, though the price tag is on the higher side.
Samsung has today launched its new smartphone, the Galaxy C7 Pro in India, which is said to be available exclusively on Amazon India for a price of Rs 27,990, starting from Tuesday, April 11. The smartphone will be sold in Gold and Navy Blue color variants.
The device comes with a 5.7 inch FHD Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection, while being powered by a 2.2 GHz octa core Snapdragon625 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM.
It also features a 16 MP camera both on the back side and front side with full HD video recording facilities at 30 frames per second. The smartphone also comes with 64 GB of internal storage.
On the connectivity end, the Galaxy C7 Pro features 4G LTE, USB Type C, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, NFC, and 3.5 mm audio jack. It also packs a 3,300 mAh battery that supports fast charging.
Having said this, it is worth recalling that the device was first launched in China back in January, when India witnessed the launch of another ‘Pro’ variant in the Galaxy C series of devices - the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets