Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:44 20th Mar, 2017
This Is What The Samsung Galaxy S8 Looks Like
The leaked press images come from @Evleaks.
The Galaxy S8 is turning out to be Samsung's worst kept secrets. Plenty of folks have already shared the images of the test versions they have managed to get their hands on. If that wasn't bad enough, now the prolific leakster @Evleaks with near perfect track record has posted press images of Samsung's upcoming flagship phone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (top to bottom) in black sky, orchid grey and arctic silver (left to right) pic.twitter.com/ISo7W10sYV— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 19, 2017
Going by the images, the S8 clearly achieves to fit a large screen in a compact body. Thanks to the curved screen, you can hardly see bezels on sides. The phone will be available in black, grey, and silver.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000