Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:16 17th Mar, 2017
Huawei Unveils A Watered-Down Version Of P10 Smartphone
Comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD screen and Kirin 658 chipset.
Huawei has announced the Lite variant of its P10 smartphone. The phone comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD screen. It has a metal frame with slightly-curved glass panels on both sides.
The phone is powered by Huawei's home-brewed Kirin 658 chipset. The P10 Lite boasts of 4 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, and a microSD card slot. The latter is a hybrid slot, which means that you can either expand the storage or add a secondary SIM.
Like most Android phones these days, the P10 Lite has a fingerprint sensor. In the photography department, you get a 12 megapixel camera. For selfies, there's even an 8-megapixel snapper.
In terms of connectivity, it covers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), and NFC. The phone draws power from a 3000 mAh battery with fast charging tech.
On the software side of things, you get Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI on top. The Huawei P10 Lie is priced at 299 euros, which roughly translates to Rs 24,000.
Tutuapp ShowBox Mobdro
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000