10:31 15th Mar, 2017
ZTE To Launch Nubia Z17 Mini On March 21?
The smartphone being launched on March 21 is the first dual-camera device under Zubia series.
ZTE has recently started sending out invites for the launch of its new Nubia smartphone with a dual-camera setup, which is a first such device in the Nubia series. According to the media invites, the launch date is March 21.
While the media invite doesn’t give much information on which device will be released and its specs, a recent post on GSMArena mentions that a recent Weibo post lists out all purported specs for the device.
Well, it is said to be called as Nubia Z17 Mini which may be featuring a 5.2 inch 1080p touchscreen while two Sony IMX268 sensors of 13 MP each, 16 MP front facing camera, 64 GB ROM, 3,000 mAh battery, and USB Type C port.
However, it is pretty sure that the RAM and ROM will be different based on the variant you are purchasing. So, does the chipset, mentions the post. While one variant will be sporting a Snapdragon 652 and 4 GB RAM, another may come with Snapdragon 653 and 6 GB RAM.
Having said this, it is worth noting that these specs-related information have come out via one unconfirmed source; through a Weibo post. So, we suggest to take this information with a pinch of salt and wait until the smartphone is actually launched on March 21.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000