Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:22 14th Mar, 2017
TAG Heuger Launches Luxury Smartwatch Modular 45
The Swiss watch made in collaboration with Intel comes with a hefty price tag.
Swiss watch-maker TAG Heuer unveiled a luxury connected smartwatch. Dubbed as Modular 45, the watch is made in collaboration with Intel. TAG Heuer promises to deliver the connected platform without compromising on style.
The all-metal watch comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC connectivity onboard. Thanks to the inbuilt sensors, it can navigate route or track workouts without needing to connected to a smartphone. As its name suggests, the Modular 45 offers customization capabilities to enable more than 500 style choices. Buyers can select from 56 different versions of the watch – 11 standard models offered in-store with an additional 45 upon request.
The watch is powered by Intel Atom Z34XX processor. It features a 1.4-inch AMOLED touchscreen. It comes with 4 GB internal storage. The smartwatch boasts of water resistance too. On the software side of things, it runs Android Wear 2.0 platform. The Modular 45 comes with a companion apps available for Android and iOS. It supports Google Voice control, which means you can communicate with it via voice.
The TAG Heuger Modular 45 will be available from first week of March on tagheuer.com and brick-and-mortar shops. The connected watch's price starts at $1600.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets