15:59 09th Mar, 2017
ZTE Smartphone With 6 Inch Display Leaked On GFXBench
The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is powered by a 2 GB RAM.
It looks like a new ZTE smartphone is in the making, as a device with model number ZTE Z986 has been recently spotted on the benchmarking website GFXBench.
According to the listing, the smartphone may feature an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and a massive 6 inch full HD display screen. Additionally, the listing mentions that the smartphone would be running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system, while a 2 GB RAM power it up from under the hood.
The smartphone seems to be having a 16 GB of internal storage, while the front facing camera is of 5 MP and back camera is made up of a 12 MP sensor.
Having said this, it is worth noting that this smartphone looks quite similar to the ZTE Z986DL and Z986U that surfaced in early January.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000