Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:20 29th May, 2012
After Being Aquired In Feb, Letsbuy.com Finally Shuts Shop; Redirects Users To Flipkart
Assures customers that pending orders will be delivered as usual.
Last year Flipkart.com was valued at around USD 1 billion. To top it off, India's largest eCommerce website bought out its competitor, Letsbuy for around Rs 125 crore in February. However, Letsbuy.com was operational - until now.
In a recent development, Letsbuy's website has now shut shop and is redirecting its customers to Flipkart.com. Those who have ordered stuff from Letsbuy need not worry though, as the company has assured to deliver pending orders without any hassles. You can still enquire about your existing orders by dialing this number: 0124 4901234.
Many believe that Amazon's entry into Indian market might have prompted this move. Therefore, it will be interesting to see how Junglee.com manages to take on Flipkart, which is now operating with its full strength.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000