Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:18 30th Jan, 2017
Flappy Bird Creator Is Back With A Crazy New Game
Doug Nguyen's latest game remains as dificult as his previous title.
Flappy Bird was an incredibly annoying game. Yet, due to its insane difficulty, the title went viral. In 2014, Flappy Bird ranked among the most downloaded games on the Apple Store. According to the reports, the Vietnamese developer Doug Nguyen was making around $50,000 per day via in-game ads. However, he later removed the game from the app repositories. Doug told the media that he believed that the game's addictive nature is not good for people.
Now after a long break, Doug is back with a new game, developed in collaboration with Japan’s Obokaidem Games company. Dubbed as Ninja Spinki Challenges, the new title . The game comprises of half a dozen challenges, which are supposed to be incredibly difficult. Much like Doug's previous game, the Ninja Spinki Challenges features 8-bit graphics that are reminiscent of 80's arcade games. In every level you have to complete a given challenge within seconds. The game is free, but supported by ads. It is available on Android Play Store and Apple's Play Store.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000