16:23 23rd Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 May Come With Exynos 7420 SoC
The upcoming tablet may also feature a 4 GB RAM while a fingerprint sensor is embedded on the home button.
While we know that Samsung’s upcoming tablet Galaxy Tab S3 has already received WiFi and Bluetooth certifications, there is so much that we are not aware of yet.
However, a new rumour from China points at some of the key specifications of the upcoming tablet. The rumour has come via Weibo post, and it suggests that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will be powered by the company’s very own processor Exynos 7420, while a 4 GB RAM is included as well.
The rumour also re-confirms that SM-T820 and SM-T825 model numbers come for WiFi and LTE variants of the Galaxy Tab S3 respectively.
On the other hand, the Galaxy Tab S3 also included UFS2.0 storage, USB Type C port, and a fingerprint scanner embedded on the physical home button.
Having said this, The Android Soul has reported that the tablet may be expected to be released during the first quarter of 2017.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets