11:11 03rd Jan, 2017
Lenovo Gears Up To Launch P2 With 5,100 mAh Battery In India
It is being reported that the smartphone may come in two variants with either 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM and with 32 GB of internal storage.
Lenovo has recently teased the possible launch of its P2 smartphone in India. The company teased the smartphone’s launch via a Tweet sent out through its Twitter India handle on Monday.
Lenovo P2 known for its humungous 5,100 mAh battery was first unveiled at IFA 2016. And, interestingly, the phone is already available in many other regions including China.
In the company’s motherland, the smartphone has been launched so far with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64 GB of internal storage, though there are reports that suggest, the same may not be the case in other countries, including India.
Especially in India, it is expected that two variants - 3 GB and 4 GB RAM with 32 GB of internal storage would be available for purchase, according to Gadgets 360. However none of these details have been teased yet by the company.
To recall, in China, the smartphone is being sold for CNY 2,499 which is roughly around Rs 24,500. However, in India we may see a cheaper price tag, mainly because of the downgraded specifications that we expect.
Speaking about other technical specifications of the Lenovo P2, it comes with dual SIM support, 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 processor, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera.
The smartphone also comes with a metal unibody design and supports 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, and FM Radio.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets