15:34 02nd Jan, 2017
Xolo Era 2X All Set For Jan 5 Launch In India
The smartphone may come with ‘Tap to Unlock’ feature, according to widespread reports that we have been witnessing lately.
Indian smartphone company Xolo has started out sending invites for a smartphone launch event to be held in New Delhi, on Thursday, jan 5. The smartphone in question to be launched is the Xolo Era 2X, which is said to be the successor of the previously launched smartphone Xolo Era 1X.
While we do not know much about the new smartphone yet, it is expected to be exclusively available on Flipkart. However, in the media invite sent out by the company, we can see the hashtag #TaptoLife According to a few reports online, includiung one published on Gadgets 360, it is expected that the smartphone may come with a ‘Tap to Unlock’ feature.
The earlier smartphone was launched with a price tag of Rs 4,999. And, now, the Xolo Era 2X may also come for around the same price range.
To recall, the Xolo Era 1X comes with VoLTE support and also sports a dual LED front flash, along with other features like 5 inch HD display, 1.3 GHz Spreadtrum SC9832A quad core processor, 1 GB of RAM< 8 GB of ROM, and 8 MP rear and 5 MP front facing camera modules. The smartphone also features a removable 2,500 mAh battery.
[master image via Gadgets 360]
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000