08:26 21st Dec, 2016
HTC One X10 In The Works; May Be Launched Next year
Along with this, a Weibo user also posts the technical details of the upcoming flagship, HTC 11.
Reports from various sources suggest a mid-range smartphone by HTC under development, with launch expected to happen in Jan 2017 in China.
Being Christened as HTC One X10, the smartphone is said to replace the HTC One X9 that is currently in the market. The HTC One X10 would be priced around CNY 2,000 which roughly translates to around $288. The smartphone will be sporting a 5.5 inch FHD display, 2 GHz octa core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, 3 GB RAM, and 13 MP rear camera with OIS, according to a recent post published on Gadgets 360, quoting a report by MyDrivers.
Rumours and speculations about HTC’s upcoming smartphones doesn’t end here. In-fact, there are other speculations being talked about over the Internet about the company’s upcoming flagship device, the HTC 11. It seems that a recent post by a Weibo user hints at the technical details of the HTC 11. Accordingly, the upcoming flagship will be sporting a 5.5 inch QHD display, dual camera setup of 12 MP each on the rear, while an 8 MP shooter rests on the front.
Quoting the same post, TimesNews reports that the HTC 11 would be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with a whopping 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. On the battery side, the device is expected to be powered by a 3,700 mAh battery supporting Quick Charge 4.0.
Having said this, while we look forward to the launch of HTC One X10, we may have to take the speculated details of HTC 11 with a pinch of salt, as there is no authentic information available yet.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets