Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:19 05th Dec, 2016
Lenovo K6 Power Will Go On Sale Tomorrow
The budget handset boasts of a 4000 mAh battery.
The recently announced Lenovo K6 Power is all set to hit the stores tomorrow. The Chinese company has added 'Power' to the phone's name as it packs-in a 4000mAh battery. Using the USB-OTG cable, you can also use it to charge other smartphones. The handset features Lenovo's TheaterMax technology and is compatible with Lenovo's VR headset. It boasts of an all-metal body with design that's reminiscent to Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3.
The K6 Power comes with a 5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 430 chipset. The phone has 3 GB RAMm, 32 GB internal storage. The 13-megapixel rear camera features Sony's imaging sensor. For selfies, the phone features an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The K6 Power supports 4G VoLTE and has dual-SIM support via a secondary hybrid slot. This means that you can either use a secondary SIM or go with a storage expansion.
The phone runs Android 6 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Going by the online listings, the Lenovo K6 Power will be available in grey, gold, and silver. Priced at Rs 10,000, the handset will be available for purchase from December 6th noon.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets