Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:56 30th Nov, 2016
Lava Unveils X50+ Smartphone With 4G VoLTE For Rs 9200
Offers a 5.5-iinch HD screen and 8-megapixel camera on budget.
In a bid to compete with the Chinese smartphone manufacturers, domestic brand Lava has unveiled the X50+ smartphone. Priced at 9200, the 4G voLTE handset takes on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the recently unveiled Coolpad Note 3S.
The X50+ features a 5.5-inch HD IPS screen. According to the official product page, the handset is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor. However, the company hasn't shared any details regarding the chipset. The phone has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. There's also a microSD card slot to expand the storage by another 32 GB. In the photography department, the Lava X50+ offers an 8-megapixel rear camera. For selfies, it comes with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with an LED flash.
The phone comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, 2800 mAh battery. As of this writing, there's no word on its launch date.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets