Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:39 29th Nov, 2016
Lenovo Launches K6 Power For Rs 10,000 In India
The budget handset features Snapdragon 430 chipset and 4000 mAh battery.
Lenovo India has added a new member to its popular K series of smartphones. Dubbed as the K6 Power, the handset features a fancy all-metal design. It sports a fingerprint sensor on its back.
The K6 Power has a 5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 430 chipset. The phone packs-in 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot. Lenovo has equipped it with a 13-megapixel rear camera. For selfies, you get an 8-megapixel snapper. In terms of connectivity, you get 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and A-GPS. The handset's name gives a hint to the device's 4000 mAh battery.
The Lenovo K6 power runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. The dual-SIM handset is priced at Rs 10,000. Considering its price and features, the K6 Power seems to be competing with Xiaomi's Redmi 3S. As opposed to Xiaomi's flash sale though, the K6 Power will be available for purchase via open sale starting from 6th of December.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets