12:39 25th Nov, 2016
Lenovo May Launch K6 Power On Nov 29
The smartphone is being teased by the company via Twitter and other social media platforms.
Lenovo has recently started teasing its new and upcoming smartphone, K6 Power, via Twitter and other social media platforms, while the invites have been sent out for the launch event, to be held on Tuesday, Nov 29, in New Delhi.
The teasers have been recently hinting towards a powerfull battery, great audio output, improved security, and good display, along with a tagline stating "KickassPower is coming soon".
To refresh your minds, the K6 Power was launched earlier in IFA 2016 at Berlin alongside the K6 smartphone. And, as the name itself suggests, the smartphone was unveiled with a large 4,000 mAh battery during the IFA 2016. It was also showcased as a budget friendly device that featured a 5 inch Full HD IPs display, 1.3 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, with either 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM based on the internal storage capacity of either 16 GB of 32 GB.
Also, the smartphone features fingerprint sensor along with other sensors including gyro, proximity, compass, and accelerometer. The smartphone was unveiled at IFA Berlin in silver, gold, and dark grey color variants, though we still have no clue if all three color schemes will be available in India as well. However, as far as we know Lenovo, the K6 Power smartphone will come with 'Vibe' marking in it as well.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets