Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:20 24th Nov, 2016
HTC Will Launch The Desire 10 Pro On 24th Of November
The mid-range handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD screen and 20-megapixel camera.
Announced a few weeks back, the HTC Desire 10 Pro is all set to launch in India. Going by the invites sent out to the media, the phone is expected to launch on 24th of November. According to FoneArena, HTC will launch a dual-SIM variant in India. The Desire 10 Pro look a lot like the more expensive HTC 10. However, it swaps the metal build with plastic.
The handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has Corning's Gorilla Glass protection for scratch-resistance. The phone boasts of a 20-megapixel laser autofocus main camera. Selfies will be taken care of by a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. The Desire 10 Pro is powered by MediaTek's Helio P10 chip. The phone comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. There's also a microSD card slot that supports up to 2 TB. The dual-SIM phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and NFC.
The Desire 10 Pro packs in 3000 mAh battery. Among other things, the phone has a fingerprint sensor on its back. In terms of software, you get Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top. For the pricing details, you will have to wait for a couple of days.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000