Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:02 21st Nov, 2016
HTC Bolt's Global Variant To Launch On 22nd November
The Taiwanese brand's flagship goes waterproof to compete with the Galaxy S7.
Unveiled a few days ago, the HTC Bolt was announced exclusively for the US market. If you wanted to purchase it outside the US though, there's a good news. According to a Taiwanese website, HTC is planning to launch a global variant of its Bolt handset on 22nd of November.
The handset features a metal unibody design. MWithout compromising on the looks, the phone offers water-resistant body. It has 5.5-inch Quad HD screen. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset. You get 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. You can expand it further via a microSD card slot. In the photography department, you get a 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). For selfies, HTC has thrown-in an 8-megapixel front-facing snapper. Among other feature, the HTC Bolt offers a fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4,1, A-GPS, NFC, and 3200 mAh battery. The handset comes with USB type C port with audio out.
On the software side of things, you get Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense on top. For price and availability, we will have to wait a couple of days.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets