10:57 10th Nov, 2016
Xiaomi Launches Piston 3 Pro Earphones
The new earphone comes with Graphene Diaphragm and thus, expected to product more natural sounds.
We have all been witnessing Xiaomi launching new products every now and then, though some products never reach other countries. And, one more such release is a new in-ear headphones, dubbed as ‘Piston 3 Pro’.
The Chinese company has announced that the new earphones will go on sale in China, starting this Friday, and no further information regarding its availability in other countries has been provided yet.
However, it is being said that the new earphone will be priced at CNY 149 that roughly translates to around INR 1,500. The earphones also come with 4 different sizes of ear plugs.
Technically speaking, the new earphones come with CNC diamond-cut aluminium sound chamber with anodised surface. The Xiaomi Piston 3 Pro also comes with a ‘Graphene diaphragm’, reports Gadgets 360. Also, the company explains on its official product page that this Graphene diaphragm helps in producing more natural sounds.
The Piston 3 Pro comes with three in-line control buttons which help in playing, pausing, and changing music. Users also get 1.25 metre length wire that comes with a matte finish. However, it is being said that the cable is not flat and thus, may be prone to tangle.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000