16:59 04th Nov, 2016
Lava Launches Ivory Pop Tablet At INR 6,299
The tablet doesn’t support 4G connectivity, and thus, it looks difficult for the company to pull customers towards its end.
Lava has recently launched yet another budget friendly tablet in the Indian smartphone/tablet market, dubbed as Lava Ivory Pop at a price tag of INR 6,299.
Under the hood, the tablet comes with a quad core Intel Atom processor clocked in at 1.2 GHz, 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The tablet also features a 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera, while it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. On the other hand, the device comes packed with a 3,000 mAh battery and supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other regular connectivity options. However, it doesn’t support the much trending 4G connectivity, and this looks like a down point.
The tablet is said to be available only in Dark Grey color option, while it offers support for 21 local languages. The budget friendly tablet will be available for purchase across both offline retail stores and e-commerce portals.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000