21:17 30th Mar, 2019
Huawei Launches Mate 9 With Artificial Intelligence
The smartphone targeting the top end users is capable of arranging apps according to the users’ usage.
Huawei has recently unveiled its new premium smartphone dubbed as the Mate 9 that brings in artificial intelligence into the smartphone scenario. This means that, the smartphone, as claimed by the company, is capable of learning the habits of its user and adapt accordingly.
Adding further to this, this feature can order the apps according to a person’s usage, in contrast to manual arrangement of apps in Apple iPhone.
In-fact, the smartphone by Huawei has been launched in just 3 weeks after the Galaxy Note 7 by Samsung was scrapped completely. Also, recently, Google’s Pixel smartphone were launched with voice-based Artificial Intelligence system called as Google Assistant. This clearly shows where Huawei and other smartphone companies are heading in the near future. Companies are trying to find out new and interesting features to keep up in the competitive smartphone market.
However, speaking about the Huawei Mate 9 smartphone it comes with a 5.9 inch display screen, while the battery is expected to keep the device alive for at least 2 days in medium to heavy usage, according to a report by Reuters.
Also, the report adds that the Mate 9 smartphone is aimed at professional users who are looking for phones that are fast enough and those that stay long with a single charge.
[Image via phonearena]
TAGS: Huawei Mate 9
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000