Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:43 31st Oct, 2016
Razer And Nacon Unveil Controllers For The Sony PS4
The controllers are developed keeping in pro gamers in mind.
PlayStation 3 had a wide range of third-party controllers. However, for around three years after its launch, the PS4 hasn't received any love from the third-party gamepad makers. That's about to change though, as Razer and Nacon have announced new controllers for Sony's gaming console.
These controllers are built keeping competitive gaming events in mind. Meant for pro gamers, the controllers are made to withstand a lot of wear and tear. Since Bluetooth interface can be problematic at the gaming competitions, these controllers are wired. Both the brands have incensed Dualshock technology from Sony to achieve full compatibility with the PS4.
Razer's Raiju boasts of advanced controller customisation and ergonomics. its key features are as follows:
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers.
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller.
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses.
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify.
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls.
- Detachable analogue stick rubber caps to provide additional grip.
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable.
Nanon's Revolution looks like a rip-off of Xbox One Elite controller. Its features are listed below:
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks.
- Four extra shortcut buttons.
- Eight-way directional pad.
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application.
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel.
- 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage.
The Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution Controllers will be available this holiday season. As of this writing, there's no word on the pricing.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000