Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
03:41 27th Oct, 2016
Microsoft Announces Windows 10 VR Headsets
Will be manufactured by HP, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, and ASUS.
Windows 10 was built keeping mixed (augmented) reality in mind. Time and again, Microsoft showcased its vision of fusing virtual objects in real world using the Hololens. While that gadget remains out of grasp for mere mortals, the software giant has now announced cheaper consumer ready mixed reality headsets.
Microsoft's hardware partners such as HP, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, and ASUS will ship the VR headsets come 2017. These gadgets will require the upcoming Windows 10 Creators update scheduled to roll out early next year. Microsoft claims that these VR accessories will work with affordable laptops and PCs.
Unlike every other virtual reality headset in the market, Microsoft's headgear won't require a complicated setup. These accessories have all the essential sensors built-in. The VR headsets will provide six-degrees of freedom to more easily move around your home as you experience virtual worlds. The Windows 10 VR headsets will be priced at $300, which translates to around Rs 20,000.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets