17:20 26th Oct, 2016
Galaxy S8 Details Leak Again: Here's What We Know So Far
The Galaxy S8 is a great chance for the company to win back its customers' heart after the Note 7 explosion incidents.
While Samsung has recently announced an upgrade program for the ill-fated Galaxy Note 7 users to regain trust, with the upcoming Galaxy S8 smartphone.
A couple of reports have been surfacing on the Internet that claim the Galaxy S8 flagship smartphone to be launch in Barcelona during the MWC 2017 on Feb 26. Also, a few other reports add that the handset may go on sale from March.
Further to these speculations, Galaxy S8 may come with a 5.5 inch 4K Super AMOLED display, while the company's in -house Exynos 8895 SoC may power it under the hood. Coupling the processor, the smartphone may be getting a 6 GB of RAM as well, claims a tipster via Weibo.
According to some previous claims, Galaxy S8 may come with a 16 MP and 8 MP dual rear camera setup while it is believed that the camera module is capable of clicking decent images even in low-light scenarios. Also, we expect the Samsung Galaxy S8 may bid a farewell to the company's signature home button, while we also expect a bezel-less design.
Having said this, we might have to actually until the actual information announced by the company, before we can come to a conclusion about the smartphone. However, Galaxy S8 is definitely going to be a great chance for the company to win the customers' heart once again!
[Images via TechRadar]
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets