Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
03:36 26th Oct, 2016
Meet The Jamboard: Google's Answer To Microsoft's Surface Hub
The collaborative device features a 55-inch 4K touchscreen.
Huge multi-touch collaborative devices are taking over meeting rooms in fancy offices. So far, Microsoft has been dominating this market with its Surface Hub. It will soon get some competition though as the search giant Google has unveiled its Jamboard. Google's collaborative digital whiteboard runs Android. It comes with G suite of apps and can recognise shapes and handwriting. Jamboard can also sense when you’re using your finger to wipe work off just like a classic whiteboard.
The Jamboard features a 55-inch 4k display with support for up to 16 simultaneous touch inputs. It has a built-in HD camera, speakers, and Wi-Fi. The Jamboard saves your brainstorming session into cloud in Google Drive. This enables you to fine tune your idea whenever you like.
Google is partnering with BenQ to tap into its network of channels and resellers to help bring Jamboard to market. The Jamboard is priced at $6000, which roughly translates to Rs 400,000. Pegged at $9000, Microsoft's Surface Hub is relatively expensive, but it offers full-blown PC experience with Windows 10 and pre-loaded Office Suite.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000