16:57 19th Oct, 2016
Samsung Hints At A Smartphone Launch On Oct 21
The smartphone that is expected to launch on Oct 21 is the much talked about Galaxy C9.
Samsung has recently teased its much talked about smartphone, Galaxy C9 and the new teaser finally reveals the date of the actual launch, Oct 21.
If you have been following the tech industry for a month now, you would probably have noticed the speculations and reports about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy C9 launch. In-fact, the smartphone was also spotted on a couple of benchmarking websites, including the TENAA, Chinese Telecommunication Certification Authority.
Keeping in mind the earlier reports, we can sum up the technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy C9 as: 6 inch FHD display, Octa Core Qualcomm processor clocked at 1.4 GHz, 6 GB of RAM, 16 MP rear and front facing cameras, 4,000 mAh battery, fingerprint scanner, and 4G LTE support. Further, the smartphone would run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Also, a few leaks have even hinted at the launch of Galaxy C9 Pro device along with the launch of Galaxy C9 smartphone.
However, while these specifications are just speculated and not officially announced, we may have to wait until Oct 21 to actually know what the company has in its basket for us.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000