13:15 05th Oct, 2016
Creative Announces SB Blaze Gaming Headset
The new headset is designed for hardcore gamers to engage more deeply into their favorite games.
Creative has today announced the launch of its new gaming headset, dubbed as the Creative SB Blaze, that is being claimed to deliver power, precision and comfort for serious gamers.
The headphone is the successor of the Creative Fatal1ty that came with the same design and audio standards.
According to a recent release sent out by the company, the new headset comes with more generous head padding to the enclosed plush ear cups, while the headset features a 40 mm Neodymium drivers that deliver powerful detailed audio for realistic explosions and piercing gunfire.
The headset boasts a detachable noise-reduction microphone for crystal-clear voice pick-up – essential for in-game voice communication. Users also have the flexibility of removing the microphone boom.
Creative SB Blaze will be available exclusively on Amazon, starting this October, and comes with a price tag of INR 3,999.
TAGS: Creative SB Blaze
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000